mod pod wine pockets

you could, seriously, bring a bottle of air to your lovely hostess and she'd be blown away by your generosity. (love the 'location' for the shoot. the 70s fireplace. groovy, fondue party vibe.)
i think i'd have to make them into tiny pillows when the wine was done being handed over. or maybe, you people with the tiny dogs --could stick them in one of these, head poking out.... and i don't know, carry them around. there just has to be something else to do with these. they're too beautiful for a one time use.
and it's a really good thing it's not me who's making them (for many reasons) i'd be charging a hella more. i just figured it out, stick your plastic grocery bags (reduce/reuse/recycle) in these when the bottle's gone. really, handy if you're a dog owner. wine pockets by space moderne. $18.00 ***here***

Comments

please sir said…
Oh my...these are very fun! I wonder what else you could use them as?
Anonymous said…
I use these instead of a brown paper bag cinched 'round my bottle while I'm sitting on the curb.......I get more respect that way.

Swell find, BB8, the first one looks like the "8" in your header..........Alison
simply seleta said…
Wow, nifty take on felt. And very mod.
Erin Gates said…
These are fabulous!!! I need to learn how to sew.

Popular Posts