oh....and won't be working this either

i get it. i do. it's a little bit cute. it's a nod to the cool jimi hendrix, urban boho hippie vibe. but no one should be doing this to themselves if they're
  1. over 25 (and even then you're pushing it-this actually goes for leggings as well)
  2. unable to blithely, walk around all day pretending to be unaware that you have a strap wrapped 'round n' 'round your head. (there has to be a lot of adjusting going on behind the scenes to get it 'just right')
  3. unable to field logical, questions like, 'how's that gaming referendum going?' and "oh my gosh, are you ok?"
  4. not an olsen twin

Comments

Amanda said…
Nice. That looks just like what I use to push my hair back when I am washing my face at night. I bet mine was cheaper too...$.50 at the dollar store! I never thought it was something I could use as a fashion item!
72 and sunny said…
i have that same hair system too. which is why it sort of has that crazy person vibe to it. like you forgot you had it on and went ahead with your day.
Pigtown*Design said…
it does stupid things to your hair, too!
JanelleGrace said…
You know, crazy old me uses headbands to keep hair off of my face, not plaster it to my forehead.
Mrs.French said…
wow, the only gal that I think is pulling this off is the last one. Definitely a fad I will be staying far, far away from.

Popular Posts