'pieces' dealio

On most days, my in-box gets somewhat filled with emails from various p.r. people, entrepreneurs and shop owners~all wanting to share their passion to the blog world. I always give them a look, as you never know what gem may have fallen in your lap that day.
One email I look forward to and love getting is from 'pieces' in Atlanta. Designer and owner Lee Kleinhelter has such an incredible eye and although I've never been to her showroom personally, with every email I get a chance to peruse her stock and am always totally inspired.
Today when I opened her email I was so excited to see a rather generous discount she's offering to blog readers. A jump on her general public sale: 30% off her stock, through January 15th. Just mention that you saw it here, on beachbungalow8.
here are a few of my favorite pieces:
ooh. the proportions on these. and that color? puleeze.
I think, due to our summer-in-the-winter weather, I'm having a Palm Beach, woven moment.
I LOVE these chairs {above} the hot pink is perfection. Can't you just see these in a little breakfast room nook?
vanity? desk? entry way table? so many uses. everyone needs a bit of lucite in their home.
hop on over, and tell them beachbungalow8 sent you {and let me know what you get, I'll live vicariously} Happy shopping!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the yellow and white lamps! As a color consultant/blogger, I'm betting that yellow will be a very popular color this year! It reflects the optimism that America is hoping for right now.
Ivy Lane said…
Love that vanity, desk...table...it is fab!
Glennis said…
Lovely! I'm going to Atlanta in February, I should look that place up. Love the rattan furniture.
I don't believe it! I actually have that same white Asian woman statuette -- sans lampshade. I bought it at a school silent auction. Who knows where it came from? Nice to see someone finds value in it. Looks great with the shades.

Popular Posts